10 Reasons to do a Fall Ayurvedic 14 Day Detox Challenge!
Join us as we pause and re-attune our diet and lifestyle to reflect the energy of the Autumn Season. It is my goal to provide you with the tools, space and guidance you need to discover how vibrant and healthy you can really be
- Get in Sync with Nature
- Reduce/Eliminate Digestive Discomfort
- Put Ayurveda to Practice
- Boost Energy and Immunity
- Improve Mental Stamina
- Learn How to Eat for the Season
- Recreate Your Daily Routine
- Shed Old Habits
- Discover New Recipes
- Participate in an Ayurvedic Body Treatment (Bonus $10 Coupon Included in the Challenge)
Fall is in the Air!
In the coming weeks, the winds of change will usher in cooler days. As the temperatures begin to drop, the body must adjust in order to protect us from common fall ailments, such as: dryness, fatigue, anxiety and illness. If our bodies reserves are lacking vitality, we leave our immune system dangerously weak as we approach winter. It's time to nourish yourself!
Say good-bye to habits that deplete us. Energy vampires include: alcohol, caffeine, processed foods, sugar, cold drinks, and fried foods.
Opening Kick-off, Sunday, September 20 @ 7 pm, EST via Zoom Webinar
We will collectively go over the PDF guidebook, recipes, and answer any questions you may have. This call will be recorded and shared if you miss the initial meeting.
Check-in Meeting Sunday, September 27 @ 7 pm, EST via Zoom Webinar
We will check in and see how your cleanse is going. We will also guide the two and three week cleansers in how to move forward for the intermediate and advanced cleansers, or for those who want to go deeper in their cleansing journey.
Closing Session, October 4 @ 7 pm, EST via Zoom Webinar
We will review how to complete the cleanse and how to ease back into a new way of eating and being. We will cover tips for eating for the fall season.
One Final Reason to Join Us!
Did you know that microbes in our air change from one season to the next? AND that the microbes in your gut should be changing from season to season too? Not to mention that the receptors in your brain for mood hormones change seasonally? That is why it makes sense as circadian human beings to sink up with the natural rhythms of nature. Fall gives us perfectly timed plants as part of the fall harvest to feed our body the right microbes it needs.
I hope you will join us this Fall!
Paige, Owner of Luv Yourself
Who needs to detox?
We all can benefit from a seasonal detox given our exposure to thousands of man-made chemicals in our air, food, and water. If you suffer from any of the following, then you will greatly benefit from this detox:
- Cravings to packaged foods
- Low energy, chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue
- Mood swings
- Joint pain and muscle soreness
- Allergies and Asthma
- Morning puffiness
- Anxiety, depression, frustration or irritability
- Eczema or itchy skin
- Bloating, heaviness or weight gain
If this sounds like you, then take time to heal through diet, meditation, pranayama (breathwork), and time for yourself. GET STARTED NOW by singing up for this FREE DETOX. This is the first time ever I have offered it for FREE as it typically runs $75 to participate.
Paige is an Ayurveda and Integrative Health Coach, Ayurvedic Body Worker, and yoga instructor. Paige received her Ayurvedic training from the California College of Ayurveda. She is also a Yoga Health Coach merging Behavioral Science with Ayurveda. Before her career in the Healing Arts, Paige received her BA from Mills College and her MPA from the University of Louisville.
It was after a physical life trauma changed Paige's health picture that she found her yoga practice began to help her heal her life. In 2015, Paige completed her Level 1 Core Power Yoga Training in Boulder, CO. Shortly thereafter, Paige completed her RYT 200 hour with Baptist Yoga affiliate. Through her love of yoga, Paige found Ayurveda, the Sister Science to yoga, the oldest form of holistic medicine. Paige's goal is to help you Love Your Body and Love Your Life!
What's Included in the 14 Day Challenge?
- Audio, video, and worksheets to get you started and prepared for the detox
- Paige will guide you through Week 1, 2 and 3 via LIVE ZOOM WEBINARS
- 14 Day Access to LIVE online Yogaia Daily Rhythm yoga practices held M, W at 9 am EST!
- Recipe book, shopping list and how to guide
- Join our Private online Facebook group at Luv Yourself Ayurveda Cleanse
- Bonus Coupon: Participants will receive a $10 Coupon off of an Infrared Sauna Detox Treatment at Luv Yourself and or a 90 minute Ayurvedic Abhyangha Detoxification and Lymphatic Treatment.
* Ayurveda Detox Starter Kit: Kitchari, Ghee, and Digestive Spices are available for purchase at Luv Yourself and or online at